About Me

The Non-existent Dictionary of Everything C:/ProgramFiles/Dict/Everythg/?/ Hidhir(Hee-dir) Your typical know-it-all geek. Normally found around libraries, computers and 2E. Status: Highly effective as reference book. Comments: Read this blog to find out more.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Quick Rant About Spam (The Lazy Man's Guide)

Spam, spam, spam. NOT AGAIN!!! Always like that. They swarm onto your email like flies onto rotting food if you don't have protection. SPAM!!! Now it's used as a threat. "You don make me or i spam your email!!" (Oxford translation: You irritate me, you pay. I will spam your email.) As always, those are empty threats, but the poor victim is SO (insert any word you like here) scared he/she doesn't bother the other guy again. Works every time I say. You open your email. You've got mail...1 good email and 99 spam ones. As always. As usual. Somehow, it's always like that. You accidentally open a spam email. Congratulations!! Spyware/adware/virus/malware/trojan horse has found a new home!! (ok, maybe not so good...) So which leads me to my point. STUPID SPAM!!!

No comments: